|With Sympathy Card
||Monday, June 25, 2012
by Lesley Langdon
Project Type: Easy
- LF-006 Wonderful Wings
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine
- Melissa Frances, Kraft Paper, Patterned Paper
- Bazzill Basics Paper, White Cardstock
- Clearsnap, ColorBox Wicked Black Archival Ink
- Gina K. Designs, Labeled With Love Stamp
- Creative Impressions, Ribbon
- Beacon Adhesives, Zip Dry Glue, Fabric-Tac
- Create 6 x 6" cards from white cardstock.
- Cut/emboss two layered butterflies from Kraft cardstock and patterned paper, in Spellbinders Grand Calibur machine; adhere together at the center only. Bend wings for dimension.
- Adhere 2 ribbons onto card front.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere butterflies.
Click here to download instructions.
Gina K. Designs
Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine
LF-006 Wonderful Wings
Bazzill Basics Paper
Share This Project