by Josie Cirincione
It's nearly here!
Spellbinders will be celebrating the arrival of our newest product line in a store near you, with a HUGE blog hop and giveaway! Beginning Monday, February 25th, Spellbinders will countdown to the launch, with a live video feed at 8am PT/11am ET. We'll be sharing techniques, giving away prizes, and chatting with you LIVE! You won't want to miss a day of project tutorials, video fun, and of course... Prizes!
How do you play?
Simply check the Spellbinders Community Blog every day at 9am PT/12 Noon ET, February 25, 2013 - March 2, 2013, to find out who our participating designers are for that day! Click the entry form link at the bottom of their amazing Blog Frenzy tutorials and fill in the necessary contact information. You may enter once from each participating blog every day!
If you'd like to get familiar with the participating designers before the Blog Frenzy... here they are!
Susan Lenart Kazmer
Heidi van Laar
Yvonne van de Grijp
Participants wishing to be included in the daily drawing for the Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Blog Frenzy and Giveaway must adhere to all of the following rules:
- The Explore Beyond: Blog Frenzy and Giveaway will begin February 25, and will end on March 2, 2013. It consists of 13 individual and one grand prize drawings.
- Each Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Blog Frenzy and Giveaway starts at 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the date listed. We will allow entries from each blog for 48 hours.
- Entrants must have an active email account and Internet access.
- Enter the Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Blog Frenzy and Giveaway by visiting the participating blogs each day. From each participating post, click on the entry link marked "HERE" in the blog text to open an entry form.
- Spellbinders will randomly draw one winner from each participating blog to receive all of that day’s new products.
- Daily prizes range in value from $29.99 to $99.99 MSRP.
- Grand Prize value is over $1000, and includes all the dies, embossing products, and other products revealed during our sneak peek event... including a Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine and Raspberry Plate!
- The Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of entrants that sent entry forms from each and every participating blog during the 48 hours each blog was open.
- Only one entry per person, per blog is allowed.
- To be automatically eligible for the Grand Prize, entrants must use the same email address for each entry, no exceptions.
- After each blog entry eligibility closes, we will randomly draw one entry form from each blog. Winners will be contacted by email within 24 hours. Winners will have 72 hours to reply to that email to claim their prizes. A new winner will be drawn if a winner fails to respond.
- Your entry constitutes permission for Spellbinders to publish your first name, city, state, and country of residence along with a quote from you to be used on the Spellbinders Blog and in promotional materials.
- The Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Blog Frenzy and Giveaway is open to entrants worldwide.
- This giveaway is sponsored by Spellbinders Paper Arts, located in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- Any questions regarding this contest should be sent to ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us
- Spellbinders designers, contractors, employees and immediate family members are not eligible.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- All prizes will be awarded.
- No purchase necessary.
- By sending an entry form, you are agreeing to the Official Rules.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Spellbinders may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed in the sneak peek posts and do not include taxes, gratuities, duties or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- The recipient of any Spellbinders product is solely responsible for any federal, state, city, or local income tax reporting, payment, or consideration as required by law in any country.
- Spellbinders is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, misdirected entries, and Spellbinders does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to its websites.
- Spellbinders is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Spellbinders on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website or any combination thereof.
- Winners will be posted on the Spellbinders Blog.
- Spellbinders will use email information to contact the winner.
- Spellbinders will not share, rent, or sell email addresses.
- Should you receive email communication from Spellbinders that you do not wish to receive, you have the option to unsubscribe.
- Comments on the Spellbinders Blog and the participating Designers’ blogs will not be considered official entries.
To be eligible for the Grand Prize
- Entrants sending valid entry forms from each and every participating blog, during the days and times they are open to entries, will be included in a drawing for a Grand Prize valued at more than $1000!
- The Grand Prize includes all of the dies, embossing products, and other new products revealed during this sneak peek event and a Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine.
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive an email notice on or around Tuesday, March 5, 2013 and must reply to the notice within 24 hours of being sent
To receive information and announcements from Spellbinders, sign up for the Newsletter and subscribe to the Spellbinders Blog. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube and Pinterest . Thank You!
Spellbinders is a trademark of Spellbinders Paper Arts, LLC
Grand Calibur® is a registered trademark of Spellbinders Paper Arts, LLC