We at Spellbinders Paper Arts and Fun Stampers Journey appreciate your choice to use our products to create beautiful items for your own use and for resale. Therefore, we give permission in the form of a limited license to use these products (Platinum™, Platinum 6, Glimmer, Grand Calibur®, Prizm™, Sapphire™, Presto Punch™ and Wizard™ Machines, Spellbinders® die, punch templates, foil plates and stamps, Fun Stampers Journey® stamps, dies, ink, cardstock, accessories or other items) to create artwork and crafts under the following conditions:
- You are permitted to sell your artwork and craft projects at seasonal fairs and events, retail shops, community fundraisers, festivals, craft events, and online craft marketplaces such as ETSY.
- We require that your actual crafting be limited and local in nature, handmade by the artist or crafter. Please do not mass-produce or allow production by hired workers.
- We do not limit quantities of for-sale artwork or crafts that abide by these restrictions and conditions.
- Spellbinders® and FSJ dies, punch templates, and stamp designs are copyrighted and may not be copied without permission; you also may not digitally or electronically reproduce projects.
- You may not use Spellbinders or FSJ images for purposes of creating logos or company trademarks.
- In selling handmade projects, the seller must make clear that the projects for sale are the creation of the artist, and not products sold by the company.
- Those who participate in creating handmade items for sale are responsible for obtaining the necessary licenses and complying with all state and federal tax collecting/reporting regulations and assume all responsibility and liability.