With the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System you can now add stunning and eye catching foil details to any card or mixed media project. This exciting new system was designed to be used with your Platinum or Platinum 6 Die cutting & embossing machine, and is also compatible with many other die cutting machines. Click Here to view machine compatibility and sandwich instructions.
The Glimmer Hot Foil System is easy to use. Just heat the platform & chosen plate, create your foiling sandwich, and then run the platform through your die cutting machine. Foiled elements can be added to various materials, such as cardstock, fabric, ribbon, leather, and more. You can even create foiled designs using some of your existing metal dies.* Click Here for complete instructions and system overview.
- Easy to Use
- Compatible with Many Die Cutting Machines - View Compatibility
- 100+ Foil Plate Designs with More Launching Each Month - Shop Now
- 25+ Foil Colors - Shop Now
- Foil with Your Existing Metal Dies*
- Use on Many Materials
- Hot Foil Stamp Press Machine
- Power Cord (6 ft) US version only.
- Heat Resistant Acrylic Spacer Shim
- Thin Heat Resistant Acrylic Spacer Shim
- Silicone Cooling Pad
- Two Starter Foil Rolls (Silver & Rose Gold)
- Two Starter Hot Foil Plates (Frame & Sentiment)
- Spellbinders Platinum, Platinum 6
- FSJ Platinum, Platinum 6
- Deep Sea Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Sizzix BigShot
- Sizzix BigKick
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus
- Sizzix Big Shot Express
- Tim Holtz Vagabond
- We R Memory Keepers Evolution
- FSJ Amaze
- Craftwell eBosser
Other machines may be compatible with the Glimmer Hot Foil System. Machine must have at least a 6" wide platform and cut steel rule dies in order to work with Glimmer. Note: the Cuttlebug is not compatible with the Glimmer.
Click Here to Learn More about the Glimmer Hot Foil System.
*Not all etched dies are suitable for Glimmering. Play and experiment.
- Product Type:
- Product Family: