At Spellbinders, our customers and club members have always been at the heart of everything we do. We understand the challenges that everyone will face with COVID-19 – and we're committed to continuing to bring you inspiration and products in the safest way possible. Per the executive order from the Arizona Governor, Doug Ducey we should "Stay home, Stay healthy, Stay connected". This order confirmed that only businesses and operations deemed “essential” shall stay open. Spellbinders does serve an "essential function to our community." Currently the majority of our staff are creating and working from home. Our website and warehouse are open and here to serve our customers.
The safety and well-being of our staff, customers, and suppliers are always our highest priority, and we are taking actions to help combat the spread of the virus while, continuing to serve. The following safeguards have been put in place:
- Temperature monitoring stations are being put in place. Employees will log their temperatures three times per day. Any employee or contractor who shows signs of a fever or illness will be sent home and urged to see medical personnel.
- Employees will no longer be permitted to assemble in the break room. Tables and chairs will be provided in the warehouse and outdoor spaces.
- Employees will be required to wash their hands every hour.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up in multiple warehouse locations for ease of use.
- Physical contact between employees is discouraged, as well as physical contact between employees and delivery personnel.
As a part of our work from home policy, our Customer Service teams will not be able to respond to customer inquiries by phone; if you have a question about an order, product, or any other issue, please send an email to email@example.com and the team will respond to you as soon as possible.
From our crafty family to yours, Stay Safe & Stay Healthy! ❤️❤️❤️